Dispute resolution is a growing area of practice at LegaLogic. The firm’s prime focus is on an efficient and
cost-effective dispute resolution process. with a problem-solving approach We handle a variety of commercial-corporate
disputes in diverse sectors for our clients, ranging from individuals to small companies to large enterprises.
With a problem-solving approach, our prime focus, in the Dispute Resolution Practice, is to provide efficient and
cost-effective services to our clients.
Our work primarily involves formulating strategies, drafting, and representing our clients, from individuals, start-ups,
and small and medium companies to MNCs, in all civil, corporate, and commercial disputes, in all industrial domains,
before courts, tribunals and other quasi-judicial authorities.
Our broad range of services includes:
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Information Technology and Domain Name Disputes, Breach of Confidential
Information, Economic and Cyber Offences.
- Domestic and International Arbitration.
- Shareholders’ Disputes, including matters of Oppression and Mismanagement.
- Contractual Disputes, Summary Suits, Civil Suits, Succession Certificates, Legal Heirship, Probate Application,
Recovery Suits, MSME, GST-Litigation.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
- RERA and DRT-Related Disputes.
- Consumer and Labour Disputes.
- Infrastructure Projects and Real Estate Disputes.
- Cross-Border Disputes.
- Public Interest Litigation and Writ Petitions
To know more about the practice area and our expertise, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org