We, at LegaLogic, provide legal services and corporate compliance solutions to our clients at all stages of business,
starting from the formation of an entity, adapting corporate governance practices, providing advisory on complex
transactions, and opinions on critical legal issues, dissolution, and closure of entities. In addition, our team has
counselled several companies on their India entry and exit strategies.
Our broad areas of service include:
- India’s Entry & Exit Strategy
- Advice and opinions on a variety of corporate and securities law issues
- Advice on Foreign Exchange Laws, including Offense Compounding
- Advise on the setting up of a factory
- Advise on the setting up of a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
- Provide guidance on various laws and entity administration.
- Entity formation and setting up of businesses, Secretarial Audits, Corporate Governance Practices, and
- Opinions on business viability
- Registrations, Licenses, Approvals, and Permissions from various regulatory authorities.
- Representation before Regulatory Authorities.
- Winding-up and Dissolution of Entities
To know more about the practice area and our expertise, please write to us at email@example.com